Pumpkin and Red Cabbage Soup
Soup to warm your soul and detox the liver.
- Olive oil, optional
- 1/3 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup pumpkin, peeled, seed removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped finely
- 1/2 banana pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
Cook pumpkin and cabbage. While cooking, in another pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté the onions then garlic. Then add water and all other ingredients. Leave to simmer until pumpkin and cabbage are cooked. Combine and blend to a smooth soup.
Tagged remedies. Bookmark the permalink.